Norcross Art Fest 2013 – What to Know Before You Go
Join us on the streets of Historic Downtown Norcross. All streets through the downtown area will close at 4AM Saturday, October 5 through 9PM Sunday, October 6.
This event will go on rain or shine.
Saturday, October 5, 10AM to 6PM, Sunday, October 6, 11AM to 5PM
We are a pet friendly festival. All pets must have their owners on a leash.
If you are arriving from Peachtree Industrial or Peachtree Parkway, FREE parking and shuttle is available at the satellite lot at 3169 Holcomb Bridge Road at the Jefferson Building across from the Garden Plaza Hotel and at the Garden Plaza Hotel. Look for the “Shuttle Parking” signs. Shuttle buses run Saturday from 9AM to 10PM and Sunday from 9AM to 9PM. If you are arriving from Buford Highway, I85 or Beaver Ruin Road, Free parking and shuttle is also available at the Norcross First United Methodist Church at 2500 Beaver Ruin Road. Shuttle buses run Saturday from 9:30AM to 8PM Saturday and Sunday from 12:30PM to 7PM. Parking is also available at Rock Tenn Corporation located at 504 Thrasher St. No shuttle service is available from that lot, but it is just a five-minute walk to Art Fest.
Parking for Those With Disabilities
Parking for visitors with motor scooters or wheelchairs is available at 65 Lawrenceville St. next to the Norcross Police Department. Due to the closing of Holcomb Bridge Road through the City of Norcross for Art Fest, please access this lot via Buford Hwy. to Lawrenceville St. or Mitchell St.
How to Get To Shuttle Lots
- Via Peachtree Ind. South – Turn left on Holcomb Bridge Road. Turn right into Jefferson Plaza at 3169 Holcomb Bridge Road.
- Via I-285 – Go North on Peachtree Ind. Blvd, turn right on Holcomb Bridge Road. Turn right into 3169 Holcomb Bridge Road (Jefferson Plaza).
- Via I-85 N – Turn left on Beaver Ruin Road. Shuttle parking will be on your right at 2500 Beaver Ruin Road (Norcross First United Methodist Church).
- Via Buford Hwy. Traveling North – Turn right on Beaver Ruin Road. Shuttle parking will be one half mile on your left at 2500 Beaver Ruin Road (Norcross First United Methodist Church).
- Via Buford Hwy. Traveling South – Turn left on Beaver Ruin Road and proceed to 2500 Beaver Ruin Road (Norcross First United Methodist Church).
Look for the “Shuttle Parking” signs.
To ensure your time at Norcross Art Fest is enjoyable, we offer the following services for our guests:
- ATMs: ATMs are available throughout the festival venue and in the Iron Horse Tavern. Look for the ATM signs or ask any Art Fest staff member.
- FIRST AID: First Aid is located at the Art Fest Headquarters tent on Thrasher St. across from the Woods Animal Clinic. If you are unable to get to the first aid station, please find an Art Fest staff member to assist you.
- LOST & FOUND: Lost and Found is located at the Art Fest Headquarters tent on Thrasher St. across from Woods Animal Clinic.
- RESTROOMS: Restrooms are available in Thrasher Park and throughout the Festival.
It is a Splash Festivals, Inc. policy that all exhibitors and vendors must show proper credentials and be pre-registered. Politicians, political, or religious groups will not be allowed to distribute literature during this two-day event.